Sunday, November 14, 2010

Furever Friends


Sheila's challenge yesterday was to make a simple weld and shadow title for a card or layout. I couldn't decide which color I liked better, so I made both! The "Furever Friends" title was made from the font on Nursery Rhymes. The spotted paper is from DCWV Pet Stack, with some coordinating solids from my stash. I also used the EK Success Pawprint punch. The stamp is a really old one from before they started printing info on them. I also added a little bow with brown/blue or brown/green to the stamped image. Another great challenge, Sheila!

2 comments:

  1. Wow these are beautiful I am so glad you played along this week . your cards are gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary,
    This is so cute. Aren't these challenges so much fun?
    Thanks for sharing
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete