Sunday, January 23, 2011

Back to Gracie


I made these cards with Gracie's "baby picture" to send as thank yous for those who had a part in her coming to be my new little girl. Some gave me Christmas money, and many prayed that the weather would cooperate for my trip to get her. I appreciate all the support of my family and friends during this time.
The card is an A2 size with all four corners rounded (hand punch). The front was run through my Cuttlebug with the embossing folder from the "Baby" card making set. It has a nice flat band in the design which was the perfect place to use my Dream a Little Dream stamp from the House Mouse collection. Gracie's photo was punched with a square punch from SU, and double matted with a blue and pink layer of scalloped squares. I think the pink layer is done with Nestabilities, and the blue one is cut with my Slice machine. A small pink bow finishes off the corner of the picture.

1 comment: