Monday, April 18, 2011

Graduation Layout

As you know from my last post, Miss Gracie graduated from the puppy class last Monday. Yay, Gracie! Anyway, this is the LO that I made for her scrapbook. I scanned the certificate and printed it out on cardstock in the size that would work on my 8" x 8" page. (I also erased the instructor's name to protect her privacy.) "Graduation" is cut from the Calligraphy cartridge, and the mortarboards are cut from A Child's Year. I added some red embroidery floss for the tassel.

"Valedictorian" is cut from the Nursery Rhyme cartridge, "Teachers Pet" is from Lyrical Letters and was welded with my Gypsy. The white terrier is from Just Because Cards. The background is a soft gray with a 3.5" chunk of printed graduation paper (from Joanns) down the outer edge. Overall, I am very pleased with the LO, especially since I do not consider myself a scrapbooker.

No comments:

Post a Comment