Friday, May 6, 2016

Recently, a good friend found a good deal for me on a used Pfaff Creative Vision.  I love this machine for patchwork!  Here is my first project on my new (to me) Pfaff.  My nephew and his wife are expecting their second child soon, and I always make a quilt for the new babies in the family.  I forgot to take a picture after it was quilted, so all I have is the blocks laid out before assembly.

The quilt pattern is Disappearing Nine Patch.  I love this pattern.  It is super easy to make with 5" squares, and it looks like you cut out a lot of different size pieces.  I want to make another one with an organized color palette instead of a scrappy version.  

I have started my next quilt already.  I am working on using up my fabric stash.  That will keep me busy for awhile, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment