Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Gate Fold Card

This is my wedding card for stamp club next week. I actually have made it in pink solid/floral too. I have to take a pic of that one yet. Shocking, but there is no Cricut on this card. The purple is a richer color than appears in the photos.
The lacy front triangle was made by cutting a 5" square, using the Martha Steward Vintage Lace PATP punches, then cutting it in half diagonally. The inside layers were corner punched with the same punch.
The front "closure" was made with 2 layers of a daisy punch. A punched butterfly was pop dotted on top, and stickled to within an inch of it's life! (Stardust Stickles was used on the butterfly.)
All in all, a very simple card to make. I really think it looks quite nice. I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment