Sunday, September 26, 2010

Turkey shaped card



Yesterday's Gypsy Made Simple tutorial was to play along and make a shaped turkey card. This is my interpretation of the lil turkey. He is cut from Create a Critter, and the font is from Botanicals. A bit of stickles (Fruit Punch) was added to the rust color to bling him up a bit for the holiday.
He was a lot of fun to make with the hardest part being deciding on the paper. I think he is adorable, and may make more of them. They would also be cute done as free standing table decorations, don't ya think?
As an added bonus, I also learned to use the multi-cut feature on my gypsy since the pumpkin color (tail feathers) was very thick cardstock.

2 comments:

  1. This is darling!!! I love him he is so handsome! and the inside is hysterical. You have a wonderful sense of humor! Thanks for playing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sheila! I love playing along with your challenges and tutorials! I was thinking las night that he needs a little bow tie to be complete.

    ReplyDelete