Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Merry Christmas!


This is a prototype of one of my Christmas cards this year. If you are on my Christmas card list, pretend you didn't see this!
This is called a tent topper card (I think), and it was fun to make. You basically make a 4.25" square card, embellish the front however you wish, and when you add the "topper"--you make sure that it does not extend beyond 5.5" so that your card will fit into an A2 size envelope.
The circles/scalloped circle were cut with Nestabilities on my cuttlebug. The navy front was Cuttlebug embossed with a Sizzix snowflake folder. The bunny stamp & sentiment are a "slapstick" set from Penny Black. The SU ticket punch was used on the corners of the navy cardstock, as well as on the sentiment piece.
Overall, this is a very easy card to make, and could be planned out to make a large quantity of them at a time. I am sure I will be making more of these type of cards. Hope you enjoyed looking at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment