Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Wedding Card


I have been just a little too busy lately to play. But I made up for it so far this week. I have been working on some ideas for wedding/bridal cards. I am quite happy with this one. The background paper is from K & Co., and has been embossed with my Cuttlebug--it is very hard to see in the photo. The lacy square is cut at 3.25" and then punched with a Martha Stewart punch around the page set. The silhouette cut is from A Child's Year Cricut cartridge cut at 2.5" shadow is done in a matching blue solid cardstock. I also added a few butterflies from an old punch. There are 3 butterflies: 1 blue and 2 pink. They were "stickled" with Star Dust. The butterflies and silhouette were all pop dotted, and there are also 2 small pink pearl beads added to each side point of the lacy square. The color is much better IRL.

2 comments:

  1. I love it! I love that silhouette! The colors and all the "bling" rock! Great job sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement! I appreciate you, too!

    ReplyDelete